Sunday, 5 March 2017

Hello there..
I would like to inform you all that the blog will remain inactive due to lack of free time.
I am mainly interested in music files trading this period...
I have been collecting cds for a very long time, mostly buying and ordering CDs directly from the bands.
I have transferred all albums to digital format and this period my main hobby is digital files trading/exchanging.
I will be very happy to trade music with any of you, mostly rare and hard to find stuff.
A list of my collection is shared below in .text format:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8n1w39yyl71sxbo/MY_MUSIC_LIST.txt

thanks and I hope that I read from you soon.
You can contact me directly here: kammenos@gmx.com

Labels

Total Pageviews

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Multimedia Updates

Pages

Menu

Video