Thursday 12 September 2013





TRACKLIST:

1. Funny Money/Resurrection
2. I'm Your Whore
3. Art Of Persuasion
4. Sloppy Kisses
5. Baby Blues
6. Horny Little Angel
7. You Rub Me The Right Way
8. Pink Glasses
9. Off My Rocker


Band : Funny Money
Country : USA
Release : Even Better.....Live!
Year : 2001
Genre : Hard Rock
File Info : mp3 192

Info:

I always enjoyed hearing Steve Whiteman with Kix, and he hasn't missed a beat with Funny Money! Good, old-fashioned, dirty hard rock-n-roll! Of course, live discs are very polished these days, so it really only comes across as a live effort when you get the crowd feedback between songs; but hey, I'm not complaining here. "Art of Persuasion", "Sloppy Kisses", and "Horny Little Angel" are my faves.

Labels

Total Pageviews

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Multimedia Updates

Pages

Menu

Video