Sunday 6 October 2013





TRACKLIST:










Artist : Various Artists
Artist Origin : Various
Release Title : 300 Hard 'N' Heavy Ballads
Release Year : 2013
Artist Genre : Heavy Metal
File Type : mp3 128


Info:

OK...it took me months to compile this compilation of rock hard rock and metal ballads. In this collection you will find 300 ballads from different artists and bands. Including both well-known and unknown bands it will sure make your emotional and sensitive side emerge from the depths of hell that is is right know due to all the heavy metal masterpieces you listen to.
My intention was/is to create a collection and to put it in my flash disk in order to listen to it in my car while I drive to work.
A few tracks are much more poppier and were selected by my wife and daughter so please show mercy when you bump into them... lol.
But on the other hand I've included a few heavier tracks to keep the balance... lol
See the traklist and decide if you need this comp or just pass along...
Will post this compilation as a single mixed file in youtube one day...
All tracks are transcoded to 128 klbs sound quality to reduce the size of the file...Size is aprox. 1.30 giga and is more than twelve hours of music.

Labels

Total Pageviews

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Multimedia Updates

Pages

Menu

Video