Saturday 13 September 2014






1. Suicide Show
2. Just How You Want It
3. West Coast Tryouts
4. Don't You Want It Back
5. She's So Trecherous
6. Flame
7. Instrumental
8. Mr. Cruel
9. I Wanna Go
10. The Mighty Quinn
11. Always Gone
12. Riot Reunion
13. Breaking Up Is A Heartache
14. Pickin' Up The Pieces
15. One In A Million
16. Shake Down Tonight
17. Overline
18. Slick Black Cadillac
19. Killer Girls
20. Every Bit Of Your Love
21. Anytime You Want Me
22. Lie Back And Let Me In
23. Teenage Anthem
24. Just How You Want It (1979 Demo)
25. Suicidal Show
26. West Coast Tryouts (1979 Demo)
27. KROQ Interview (Part I)
28. KROQ Interview (Part II)


Artist : Quiet Riot
Country : USA
Release : Vaults: '76-'79
Year : 1979
Genre : Heavy Metal
File Type : mp3 192

Info:

I always keep saying that I dislike demos bootlegs and live albums. Not so much about the track selectin and stuff...about the sound quality. I had these demos lying around for many years...Were requested so I tried to check if there is a beeter quality rip out there having no luck. So I thought to share them in case anyone else wants them...Clearly, not one of my favorites as half tracks sound bad while the rest sound just OK...but what the heck...you'll be the judge of that..!!

Labels

Total Pageviews

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Multimedia Updates

Pages

Menu

Video