Monday 1 December 2014








Artist : Demons & Wizards
Country : USA
Release : Touched By The Crimson King [Limited Edition]
Year : 2005
Genre : Heavy Metal
File Type : mp3 320

Info:

The combination of John's hammering rhythms and Hansi layered vocal harmonies create a great atmosphere and unique sounds. There is quite an even mix of heavy and acoustic parts again as John's acoustic playing really shines on this album. Usually I get turned off by too much mellow stuff on a metal album but Demons and Wizards pull if off so well I can't help but like it. Don't worry there is still a lot of heavy songs and most parts that start mellow always kick in and get heavy. Like I said before I like every song on the album but my personal highlights include 'Beneath these Waves' killer song and great chorus!, 'Loves Tragedy Asunder' a powerballad done right, 'Down Where I Am' another powerballad.

Labels

Total Pageviews

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Multimedia Updates

Pages

Menu

Video