Saturday 24 September 2016







Artist : Pathfinder
Country : Poland
Release : Fifth Element [Japan Edition]
Year : 2012
Genre : Heavy Metal
File Type : mp3 320

Info:

Are you a power metal fan? Have you heard of Pathfinder? No? Then go buy this album and the other one right now. Pathfinder are from Poland and they show us that the Polish can put out some excellent power metal as well. I listened to this album over and over many times and I still listen to it every now and then. The epic spine tingles of the symphonic elements mixed with speed riffs and solos never gets old. I think they have really stepped it up on Fith Element their last album was good, but this one was great. Pathfinder is talented and I am eager to follow their career. I would recommend Fifth Element to anybody that loves metal. Also yes before you ask it's good music to listen to during your Pathfinder campaign.
My favorite tracks off this album are: Fifth Element, Ready to Die Between the Stars, and When the Sunrise Breaks the Darkness

Labels

Total Pageviews

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Multimedia Updates

Pages

Menu

Video