Monday 8 September 2014






1. Love Is A Dangerous Thing
2. What's Wrong
3. Somethin' 'Bout Your Body
4. Try To Make A Living
5. Here For You
6. Get A Life
7. Two Sides
8. No One At All
9. Temptation
10. I Live My Life For You
11. I Live My Life For You (Acoustic) (Bonus Track)
12. Reach For The Sky (Live) (Bonus Track)
13. Christmas With You (Bonus Track)


Artist : FireHouse
Country : USA
Release : 3 [Japan Edition]
Year : 1995
Genre : Hard Rock
File Type : mp3 VBR

Info:

If you're into hair, melodic metal, you know Firehouse was a terrific band with a flavour all their own thanks to CJ Snare's very original voice and Bill Leverty's wonderful riffs writing and guitar playing. They wrote really exceptional melodic metal tunes in their career and this album makes no exception. Just to name some tunes I'd say that "Love is a dangerous thing", "What's wrong" and "Trying to make a living" are killer songs for real! KILLERS! And "Here for you" and "I live my life for you" perfect power ballads. All in all still a wonderful album from one of the top acts in hair metal!

Labels

Total Pageviews

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Multimedia Updates

Pages

Menu

Video