Sunday 6 October 2013








Back in 2005, I had the pleasure of reviewing a album entitled Playgrounds by Swedish progressive rock band, Cross. Fast forward to 2009 when the band released a album entitled The Thrill Of Nothingness which from memory, was supposed to be released in 2007 but band leader, Hansi Cross had some health issues with his hearing. This release was made available in two editions, a standard 1 cd and a 2 deluxe cd with some extra tracks.

I was sent the standard 1 cd edition, because as Hansi told me that1cd edition contained the music he wanted reviewed. Just as with Playgrounds, the music was presented in a melodic symphonic progressive rock or as some have called it, neo-prog. I think you'd be wasting listening time trying to label a band's style, rather than just simply enjoying the music. That's what I did each time I listened to the album The Thrill Of Nothingness.

Labels

Total Pageviews

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Multimedia Updates

Pages

Menu

Video