Monday 26 May 2014





TRACKLIST:


1. Thin Red Line
2. I Will Be There
3. You're What I Look For
4. Give It Away
5. So Blind
6. I'm Still Searching
7. Stand Or Fall
8. Diamond Sun
9. I Am With You Tonight
10. My Town
11. The Ceili (Instrumental)
12. My Song
13. Someday
14. Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone)


Artist :       Glass Tiger
Country :     Canada
Release :     Live
Year :           2006
Genre :       Hard Rock
File Type :   mp3 320

Info:

 Glass Tiger: Live is Canadian band Glass Tiger's first Live album. It was record at The Phoenix Club, Toronto, Ontario, Canada on March 19, 2005. The album is distributed through the band's website and at live shows. Unavailable from the band's site at the moment...

Labels

Total Pageviews

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Multimedia Updates

Pages

Menu

Video