Friday 20 June 2014





TRACKLIST:




Artist : Amorphis
Country : Finland
Release : Skyforger
Year : 2009
Genre : Heavy Metal
File Type : mp3 320

Info:

I have been a long time fan of Amorphis since the early Death Metal days. I knew there was something very different about the band when I first heard Tales From The Thousand Lakes. I have watched Amorphis slowly grow artistically and prove that there is more to Heavy Metal than shock value and screaming. I was very excited when I heard that Amorphis was goig to release Skyforger as I have been more and more impressed with every album since the early '90s. I'm very pleased to say this is by far the best album I've heard in the last decade at least, maybe longer. I put the CD in my player and listened from beginning to end without skipping a single track. If I had to pick two favorites they would be Highest Star (I never thought a flute would fit with metal so perfectly) and Course Of Fate (It just rocks there's no other way to explain it). If you've never heard Amorphis before this is an AMAZING example of what Progressive Death & Folk Metal should be. Beautiful melody, raw power, real feeling, and pure love of music.

Labels

Total Pageviews

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Multimedia Updates

Pages

Menu

Video