Friday 27 June 2014




TRACKLIST:


1. I'm A Believer
2. Innocent Days
3. I Can't Get Close Enough
4. I'll See You In My Dreams
5. No Way Out
6. Shake Me Up
7. It Takes Two
8. Stranger To Me
9. Hold Back The Night
10. Love Welcome Home
11. The Big Pitch
12. It Takes Two (Edit)
13. I Can't Get Enough (Live)
14. Shake Me Up (Live)
15. I'm Believer (Edit)


Artist : Giant
Country : USA
Release : Last Of The Runaways [Remastered]
Year : 1989
Genre : Hard Rock
File Type : mp3 320


Info:

Giant is an American melodic hard rock band that was formed in 1987. The band consisted of founding members Dann Huff (lead vocals & guitar) and Alan Pasqua (keyboard), and had Dann's brother David Huff on drums and Mike Brignardello on bass. The Huff brothers were part of the founding members of the Christian rock band White Heart.

Labels

Total Pageviews

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Multimedia Updates

Pages

Menu

Video