Wednesday 3 December 2014








Artist : Angus Khan
Country : USA
Release : Black Leather Soul
Year : 2009
Genre : Hard Rock
File Type : mp3 320

Info:

Angus Khan claims that they are just what a back alley street fight would sound like between Angus Young and Genghis Khan. I don't know about you but anything having to do with AC/DC I have to hear. Truth be told, as simple as Angus Khan would like us to think their sound is, it's much more than a primitive version of AC/DC; there's also a lot of MC5, The Stooges, Rose Tattoo, 70's Aerosmith and The Sex Pistols, and that my friends is the winning formula for success. That music is timeless, sounds great even to this day and what I hear on Black Leather Soul is an album that I can pick up 15 or 20 years from now and it will still kick me in the teeth.
Some of the standouts on Black Leather Soul are, "Big Balls," Call Me Motherfucker," "Scene Bitch," "Black Leather Soul," and their take on Alex Harvey's "Midnight Moses" is nothing short of extraordinary. The only weak track that I would call filler is their attempt at commercial rock 'n' roll with "Bop City", it just doesn't measure up to the rest of the album.

Labels

Total Pageviews

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Multimedia Updates

Pages

Menu

Video