Thursday 22 January 2015








Artist : Marty Friedman
Country : USA
Release : Tokyo Jukebox I
Year : 2009
Genre : Heavy Metal
File Type : mp3 320

Info:

I have been a huge Marty fan since the days of Cacophony. His early work was just amazing stuff and then somewhere in the late 90's he fizzled. Maybe it was him just turning a corner after doing what he did so well for so long. Whatever the case the last 10 years have been good, but not great.
And now we come to Tokyo Jukebox and I sort of thought I would get the same from him, but man was I wrong. I just can't get enough of this CD and it continues to be played. If you are a fan you will just love it! His tone is amazing, the production is top notch and every note he hits has so much feeling.

Labels

Total Pageviews

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Multimedia Updates

Pages

Menu

Video