Sunday 28 August 2016







Artist : Vanden Plas
Country : Germany
Release : Beyond Daylight [Limited Edition]
Year : 2002
Genre : Heavy Metal
File Type : mp3 320

Info:

When I first heard Vanden Plas' second studio album The God Thing, I thought that was the top of the line. It was simply a mindblowing album that blew me away with its content, the amazing musicianship, and cerebral lyrics. While I thought the following album Far Off Grace was still a worthwhile effort, I felt it paled in comparison to its predecessor. But I wasn't disappointed; I just didn't believe they would ever surpass the beauty of The God Thing.
But today, after having listened to Beyond Daylight for almost a year, I am eating my words. This is the best prog metal album of 2002 after Pain of Salvation's Remedy Lane (which is another masterpiece in its own league). Beyond Daylight is an album wonderfully easy to enjoy. Fans who know nothing of Vanden Plas or prog metal can still be drawn into this album after hearing only a few songs. But there is more to this wonderful album. The further it is explored the more it offers.

Labels

Total Pageviews

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Multimedia Updates

Pages

Menu

Video