Friday 30 May 2014




TRACKLIST:



Artist : Glen Stace
Country : Canada
Release : Buddha Hotel
Year : 1991
Genre : Hard Rock
File Type : mp3 VBR


Info:

This is a true lost Canadian classic. Glen Stace was from the West and released the album, Buddha Hotel, in 1991. His label at the time was Bumstead Records and he self produced the album. I grew up in the Toronto area and remember hearing it on the radio from time to time but never knew who the artist was. I hummed this chorus for a great many years. It was my ear worm (a song that sticks in your head). A friend I met while living in Calgary many years later informed me that the artist was indeed, Glen Stace.

Labels

Total Pageviews

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Multimedia Updates

Pages

Menu

Video