Sunday 28 July 2013


 
TRACKLIST:


+
My City (Bonus Track)
Dangerous (Bonus Track)
Father Time (Bonus Track)
Make A Move (Live) (Bonus Track)



 
TRACKLIST: 
1. Paris Calling
2. Ready Or Not
3. Shake for Me
4. Get Some Strange
5. Passion to Ashes
6. Make A Move (non-album track)
7. Spellbound
8. Sanctuary (non-album track)
 
Artist : Shark Island
Artist Origin : USA
Release Title : Law Of The Order [Reissue]/Alive At The Whiskey
Release Year : 1989
Artist Genre : Hard Rock
File Type : mp3 320  
Info: 
Too bad they weren't that huge. Smart musicianship from the entire band. I love the way Richard Black moves. He FEELS his songs and I can see why. Catchy tunes and beautiful ballads. Stand out tracks: Paris Calling, Somebody's Falling, Passion to Ashes, and Get Some Strange. Trust me...I think you'll like this album.

Labels

Total Pageviews

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Multimedia Updates

Pages

Menu

Video