Wednesday 19 February 2014




TRACKLIST:




Artist : Pretty Maids
Country : Denmark
Release : Spooked [Japan Edition]
Year : 1997
Genre : Heavy Metal
File Type : mp3 320


Info:

Pretty Maids have never let me down musically. But I am flabbergasted that they still manage to floor me, 20 years after I first fell in love with their music. I knew I was going to like 'Spooked', as I have every other CD from this band. But that it was gonna blow me away the way it did was a total surprise! After a short intro the band roars into "Freakshow", a heavy metal song so un-1997, it's almost ridiculous! And the following "Dead Or Alive" reminds me very much of the sound the band sported on 'Future World' over 10 years earlier. I know we all hail Hammerfall and Nocturnal Rites as purveyors of real heavy metal, that waved their flags high, and brought metal back in the warmth during the late 90's.

Labels

Total Pageviews

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Multimedia Updates

Pages

Menu

Video